Monday, August 4, 2008

Acne wash peroxide and acne medication chose the best for you

Well, the truth is for many of us, we're all leading very busy lives and we aren't taking enough time each day to just relax and calm our minds and bodies. A major contributing factor in the cause of most diseases and excess toxicity in the body is stress. High stress is very destructive to your body as well as to your skin. Myself, I experience the worst acne blemishes and breakouts when I am experiencing higher levels of stress in my life. Whether its high stress, or more normal everyday stress, we absolutely must learn how to cope with it in a healthy way. One natural and very effective technique we can learn is meditation. By taking a few minutes each day to sit down and slow down our minds, we can purposely direct and focus our thoughts on something positive, something that makes us feel good, or feel happy and peaceful. It is when our thoughts are slowed down, and our minds are relaxed, that our bodies will be relaxed as well.
Stop! As a licensed esthetician, I am sick and tired of all the false promises, over-hyped nonsense and simply bad information being passed off as fact about YOUR adult acne.
The main remedy that I have used in the past, and still use occasionally to this day, is this use of lemon juice and rose water. These two ingredients are the reason why I don't have severe acne anymore. What I do with these natural home-made remedies is quite simple. I mix the two together, 50/50. I apply the solution to my face using a cotton ball, leave on for 30 minutes, then wash off with warm water, I did this every day for two months and my acne was gone! I still use it today because I never want to be ridiculed with the embarrassing skin condition that is acne.
anihraxlinf.blogspot.com
tags: treatment of cystic acne bunker c.b dermatology, serum controlacneherbs, black beauty health eyebrow plucking acne

No comments: