Thursday, July 3, 2008

Homemade face mask for acne and acne homemade cream

Teenagers are the main group of people who are troubled by acne. The severity of acne among teenagers is quite high. One thing I know is for sure is that teenagers are frustrated and embarrassed by the acne on their face. If you are one of those teenagers I want you to know I know just how it feels to have acne because I have had my shares. But I treated them in just 2 months after being troubled for over nine years. I have done researches on what works on acne so I have quite the information that can help in improving your acne condition.
Most people with acne attempt to treat their irritated skin with external face washes, soaps, lotions and treatments. However, the best way to treat acne is by changing your diet and getting rid of acne-causing ingredients such as fried foods.
Follow this over 3 days to one week and you can notice a HUGE improvement over your acne condition.
mexicomotoq.blogspot.com
tags: wexler acnostat overnight acne repair lotion discount price, skin care centers for damaged skin caused by acne, sulfur usp acne

No comments: